Extensions > Components

The return of the Bubbles!

<< < (3/3)

chongbing:
Hi datahell,

May I ask Bubbles only to search for "topic" in the search function? Can I do it if I want to search for the content?

If there is currently no function to search for text, will it be added in the next version?  Thank you so much.

datahell:
When searching for a tag the search is performed on topic tags and on topic replies titles. Usually the replies title has this format: "Re:original topic title".
So if you provide a tag with something in topic's title you will have it in your search results!

Tip 1: To create a tag link just type #something in the editor. Bubbles will convert it to a link to search for tag "something".
Tip 2: When creating a new topic always provide relative tags (keywords)

chongbing:
Understand, but most people will still like keywords that can search for content. It is better, more flexible and easier to use. I hope you can consider this feature.

datahell:
This is why Bubbles' subtitle is: A mini forum component
If it had all the features of a large scale forum it would be : A forum component :P

chongbing:
I can really feel that the Bubbles function is very successful 👍, maybe it can be brought to the forum level, I believe more people will like to use it。  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version