Extensions > Components

The return of the Bubbles!

(1/3) > >>

datahell:
An old component from the Elxis 2008 days comes back to life. Component Bubbles is a component which can be used as a mini forum, as a FAQ tool, to provide support, as a communication gateway between your site members and visitors and for many other purpose you might find it useful. Of course the new Bubbles will have nothing in common to the old one as it is re-designed from scratch. The component is relatively small and will be available very soon. Thanks to user nikos for reminding me this useful component from Elxis' old days. Stay tuned!

nikos:
Excellent news! Ιndeed, Bubbles was a very useful component of older Elxis versions (2008.x) that I had used it in the years 2008, 2009 on sites with registered members as a mini forum and I think it will also serve well in the new Elxis versions.

datahell:
The new Bubbles will be improved a lot. It will look like a mini forum and I think it will become a very useful component for many sites.

datahell:
Screenshots from the upcoming new Elxis component Bubbles. The pages still need a lot of work, what you see is under construction. Although Bubbles will be a mini forum it will have many features of a full featured forum!

datahell:
A new screenshot from a thread page. This page is almost complete!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version