Support > General

Fatal error at "YourWebsite.com " ?

(1/2) > >>

chongbing:
I received this error in my email, the subject is Fatal error at "YourWebsite.com", the message is as follows, has anyone encountered it before? Know how to solve it? Thanks a lot.

---
A fatal error occured at YourWebsite.com
Please inspect the site to find-out was caused this error and fix it.

The detailed error message was:
ERROR in file /home/easyapps/public_html/components/com_user/views/base.html.php line 135
Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get() on bool in /home/easyapps/public_html/components/com_user/views/base.html.php:135
Stack trace:
#0 /home/easyapps/public_html/components/com_user/views/base.html.php(76): userView->base_sideProfile(Object(stdClass), Object(elxisFramework), Object(elxisLanguage), Object(elxisDocument), 'userscentral', true)
#1 /home/easyapps/public_html/components/com_user/controllers/account.php(537): userView->base_errorScreen('Invalid request', '\xE6\x89\xBE\xE5\x9B\x9E\xE5\xAF\x86\xE7\xA2\xBC')
#2 /home/easyapps/public_html/components/com_user/user.php(61): accountUserController->changepass()
#3 /home/easyapps/public_html/includes/libraries/elxis/document.class.php(1199): userRouter->route()
#4 /home/easyapps/public_html/includes/libraries/elxis/document.class.php(969): elxisDocument->renderComponent()
#5 /home/easyapps/public_html/includes/loader.php(245): elxisDocument->make()
#6 /home/easyapps/public_html/index.php(18): require('/home/easyapps/...')
#7 {main}
thrown

This error was logged

chongbing:
Hi All,

Datahell has told me that you can set it like this first, it should not happen, if you have the same situation, you can try it. 

--- Quote ---Go to Elxis administration > Components >
Click component "User" to edit it. On edit page just click save. Check
if the problem was solved.
--- End quote ---

datahell:
I will try to reproduce the same conditions in my local site to see if Elxis needs a fix there. However you should know that this is an error with no importance as it is generated on an error page. I will reply again later.

datahell:
Bing this problem has already been fixed in revision 2406. If you update to the latest Elxis (currently 5.2 rev2411) the problem will be solved.

Elxis administration, side menu: Extensions > Check for updates > Update Elxis CMS

chongbing:
Thank you datahell for the update.   

But i don’t know why after I clicked the "Update to Elxis 5.2 Dione rev2411" button, there is still no update? The message that appears is.

--- Quote ---There is an updated release (rev2411) of the Elxis version you have installed (rev2403). You might consider update.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version