Extensions > Components

Site Error after updating to IOS Hotels v3.0

(1/1)

bledi:
Hello Datahell, i have site Error after updating to HOtels v3.0

[2021-03-01 18:34:46]    ERROR in file ........................../public_html/components/com_reservations/ext/hotels/includes/hothelper.class.php line 1147
syntax error, unexpected ''#__res_hot' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE)

[2021-03-01 18:35:19]    ERROR in file ........................../public_html/includes/libraries/elxis/database/statement.class.php line 41
Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'ideaidea_mtitravel.elx_res_hot_accommodation' doesn't exist in .........................../public_html/includes/libraries/elxis/database/statement.class.php:41

bledi:
I reinstalled the files from a previous Back Up, and site is OK....IOS Hotels 2.5

webgift:
The software mentioned has not been released to the public yet. Please contact with IsOpenSource for details. As far as i know the new version have been developed from scratch.

bledi:
Ok, I thought the same, but it is as an update version on the administrator back end site.

datahell:
Just for the rest people reading this topic. The problem was the mix of IOS Hotels version 2.x with version 3.x. IOS Hotels v3.x is NOT compatible to v2.x. You have to completely uninstall IOS Hotels v2.x before installing v3.x.

BTW, IOS Hotels v3.x will become officially available by the end of March 2021 (and @bledi you will have to update as there will be an improved version).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version