Support > Administration

Edit article - jodit iframe?

(1/2) > >>

kyomar:
Hi all, I have just upgraded elxis 4.6 to 5.0. Everything went smooth, congrats to the new version. I have one weird thing going on when I edit an article. I have an <Iframe code in the main text and suddenly I get this code in front of it: "<jodit data-jodit-temp="1" draggable="true" data-jodit_iframe_wrapper="1" style="display: block; width: 0px; height: 0px;" contenteditable="false"><iframe..".
I have tried to delete it but after save it always comes back. In another article I have a <br> and when I delete it and save the article it always comes back. What is going on?
Thanks for your time!

datahell:
I really don't know. Maybe the content in editor is bad formatted html which breaks the editor. This happens in 1 specific article or on any article? What about when you go to add a new article?

kyomar:
Thanks datahell for your prompt response. I have the same <iframe> code in another article and there it doesn't get changed but it has added a <br> at the end and after deleting it and saving the article the <br> reappears again. I have also tried to open a new article and copied the code below with the same result, after saving the weird code was added (see 2nd example).

Original code:

--- Code: ---<div style="display: inline-block; vertical-align: top; width: 40%; min-width: 360px; margin-bottom: 10px;"><iframe scrolling="no" src="/blabla/blabla/availability_tpl.php?framed=1" style="width: 100%; height: 190px;" title="Room Availability Check" frameborder="0">Room Availability Check</iframe></div>
--- End code ---

Automatically changed code:

--- Code: ---<div style="display: inline-block; vertical-align: top; width: 40%; min-width: 360px; margin-bottom: 10px;"><jodit data-jodit-temp="1" draggable="true" data-jodit_iframe_wrapper="1" style="display: block; width: 0px; height: 0px;" contenteditable="false"><iframe scrolling="no" src="/blabla/blabla/availability_tpl.php?framed=1" style="width: 100%; height: 190px;" title="Room Availability Check" frameborder="0">Room Availability Check</iframe></jodit></div>
--- End code ---

datahell:
I advice you not to use iframes...

kyomar:
I researched a bit about the problem with iframe and jodit and found this site: https://xdsoft.net/jodit/. If you enter there <iframe></iframe> it will add the same code as in my case:
--- Quote ---<jodit data-jodit-temp="1" draggable="true" data-jodit_iframe_wrapper="1" style="display: block; width: 300px; height: 150px;" contenteditable="false"><iframe></iframe></jodit>
--- End quote ---
The result is that the iframe disappears on my site, so I cannot upgrade my live site to elxis 5.0 as I need the iframe. There must be a setting somewhere in jodit but that is beyond my capability.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version