Support > Technical support

Elxis 5, articles date

<< < (3/4) > >>

bledi:
Yes , i have checked the category settings, the feature article is set: medium size, while the short article it gives the option to change only position of image...left , right, top...(elxis 5)

datahell:
Already generated thumbs/medium images will not be re-generated if you change the width/height option in parameters. The images are generated when you upload an image, not when you change the parameters. The only solution is to recreate them manually from the large image.

Elxis 4.x used smaller images. Default width/height for thumbs/medium images have been increased in Elxis 5.0. Elxis 5.x displays larger thumbs/medum images and so Elxis 4.x smaller thumbs are streched to the new size and this is why the final image quality is not good. As I already told you the solution is to recreate thumbs/medium images manually.

bledi:
ok, Thanks, i just deleted the old pictures and uploaded new ones, resolution is perfect. I am very happy when the things are getting improved, elxis is still incomparable :)

bully:

--- Quote from: bledi on May 31, 2019, 11:53:20 ---ok, Thanks, i just deleted the old pictures and uploaded new ones, resolution is perfect. I am very happy when the things are getting improved, elxis is still incomparable :)

--- End quote ---

yes, is not a mainstream script, therefore less users which sometimes makes it hard to detect and fix errors. But It seems now getting more and more users  and therefore a lot better in responses and detection of errors.

datahell:
Regardless how many people use Elxis I believe we provide an excellent support. There is no Elxis related problem we cannot solve, really!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version