Support > Technical support

Open Shop 2.1 - Missing Fiscal Code Field as mandatory field

(1/2) > >>

Amigamerlin:
Datahell, In Open Shop 2.1 a required field is missing at least to be used according to the Italian Law.

When user buy a product and select Receipt as Fiscal Document, should insert, with all the other personal data, also his FISCAL CODE as mandatory field.
Currently this field is not present at all.

Currently once a buy is done using Open Shop 2.1, need to call by phone the customer asking for fiscal code or sending an e-mail asking about.
Obviously Receipt released by Open Shop are not valid since this missing field.

Let me know if you have intention to solve the problem.

datahell:
Yes, as long as it is required I will add it as an option like we have IRS (required for invoices in Greece). You want it only on receipts or/and on invoices?

Just for information: In Greece (and many other countries) we use the VAT ID but it is required only on invoices. Which is the difference with Fiscal code?

Amigamerlin:
Fiscal code is mandatory in receipt. On invoice is also mandatory but invoice still valid even with only VAT.
Example of fiscal code:
VNTFNC73L50M743R

Fiscal code intentify the person in a unique way.

Amigamerlin:
Just checked ...

In Invoice FISCAL CODE is mandatory for some kind of company and is NOT for some other.
So when the user select Invoice FISCAL CODE must be included in the form.
The users will fill it, or not, according the case.
VAT is ALWAYS *mandatory for the invoices .

In RECEIPT, FISCAL CODE is ALWAYS MANDATORY.

I hope I was clear about.

Amigamerlin:
Datahell,
is there any ETA for the update release ?
My answer is not to push anyone but just to know because, currently, my customer are delivering product with manual receipt and asked me news about.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version