Support > Technical support

Fatal error at the site

(1/1)

perseas:
Dear sir

I am getting emails about the fatal error please help me out how to solve the problem

A fatal error occured at https://www.mysite.gr
Please inspect the site to find-out was caused this error and fix it.

The detailed error message was:
ERROR in file /var/www/.../data/www/mysite.gr/includes/libraries/elxis/database/statement.class.php line 41
Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1205 Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction' in /var/www/.../data/www/mysite.gr/includes/libraries/elxis/database/statement.class.php:41
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/.../data/www/mysite.gr/includes/libraries/elxis/database/statement.class.php(41): PDOStatement->execute(NULL)
#1 /var/www/.../data/www/mysite.gr/includes/libraries/elxis/helpers/cron.helper.php(97): elxisPDOStatement->execute()
#2 /var/www/.../data/www/mysite.gr/includes/libraries/elxis/helpers/cron.helper.php(67): elxisCronHelper->pubUnpubArticles()
#3 /var/www/.../data/www/mysite.gr/includes/libraries/elxis/document.class.php(906): elxisCronHelper->run()
#4 /var/www/.../data/www/mysite.gr/includes/loader.php(245): elxisDocument->make()
#5 /var/www/.../data/www/mysite.gr/index.php(18): require('/var/www/...')
#6 {main}
  thrown

This error was logged

Cron jobs are enabled
Cron jobs probability 10

Thanks in advance

datahell:
This is a mysql issue. You can try to increase the value of the "innodb_lock_wait_timeout" in mysql configuration file (my.cnf). Search google for 1205 Lock wait timeout exceeded you will find many results with the same problem.

perseas:
Thank you very much datahell
I increased the value of the variable"innodb_lock_wait_timeout" in mysql configuration file, from (50) the default to 120.
After a few days of operation the error message did not appear.

But still I wonder why this happened after two years of continuous operation of servers with the default value.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version