Extensions > Templates

Chloe Template

(1/8) > >>

judelgado:
Hi guys,

I had installed Chloe template on my site and so far it works and looks good.  The problem I have is with the slider, images get stretched to cover side to side on larger screens, is small screens look good.  Is there a way that I can box the images on the slider?  Am I missing something here?  The images I'm using are more than 2000 px wide, still on large screens the image is not uniform.

Thanks.

datahell:
The slider has been designed as a full width page slider. Personally I have 1920 x 1200 screen resolution and it is been displayed fine. The trick here is to pick the right images. The default images are 1400X406 and are fine, at least for me.

Although I dont recommend it, you can make slider smaller by css. The slider has an outer wrapper div element with id "chloe_slider".

<div id="chloe_slider">
</div>

You can do something like that:
#chloe_slider { margin:0 auto; max-width:1200px; }

judelgado:
Thanks Datahell!!!  Worked perfectly.

judelgado:
I don't know if this has something to do with the template or is a bug, but I added Mini Shop with Mini Basket, both worked fine with the previous template, but now the problem I'm facing is when I add a product to the cart, it works fine, but if I try to add another product or item, the cart deletes the previous added product and update to my latest added product.  For example, I added 1 red shirt for $50, and then 1 blue shirt, the carts only keeps the latest added item.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards

rentasite:

--- Quote from: judelgado on July 25, 2015, 05:14:08 ---I don't know if this has something to do with the template or is a bug, but I added Mini Shop with Mini Basket, both worked fine with the previous template
--- End quote ---

Previous template... Which one?

Try switching temporarily to another template. Do you face the same problem?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version