Support > Technical support

Elxis Converter

<< < (2/11) > >>

datahell:
Τέλειωσες δηλαδή την μετατροπή, συνδέεσε στο Elxis 4.1 και εκεί μπορείς να εγκαταστήσεις plugin αλλά όχι module; Τι μήνυμα ακριβώς σου βγάζει;

Δες τα εξής:
1. Ο φάκελος "modules" να είναι εγγράψιμος.
2. Από το μενού επέλεξε Επεκτάσεις > Components. Κάνε κλικ στο component "Extensions manager". Δες στην καρτέλα "Accesss" (πρόσβαση) αν υπάρχει αυτή η γραμμή:
Modules - Install - Administrator

bledi:
Hello!
I started the converter, and everything goes ok, till STEP 15:
HTTP 500 Internal Server Error (in explorer) or in Mozilla, Chrome the screen Freezes.
Has someone faced this problem?

datahell:
Step 14: Conversion of IOSR payment modules
Step 15: Conversion of IOSR reservations
Step 16: Conversion of IOSR reserved items

Please specify the exact area  in which the problem appears:
1. On Step 14 when you click to go to Step 15
2. On Step 15 where you click to go to Step 16
3. On Step 15 when you click to go to the next turn within step 15.

Note: In order to convert IOSR you must have IOSR of version 3.5 or 3.6. Older versions are not supported.

Also provide more information about the problem. Do you see any error message? Can you check your server's error.log and if any error is noted there? After how much time (in seconds) after you click the button the error appears?

fivar:

--- Quote from: datahell on December 17, 2013, 18:32:26 ---
2. Από το μενού επέλεξε Επεκτάσεις > Components. Κάνε κλικ στο component "Extensions manager". Δες στην καρτέλα "Accesss" (πρόσβαση) αν υπάρχει αυτή η γραμμή:
Modules - Install - Administrator

--- End quote ---

Η γραμμή υπήρχε αλλά δεν είχε δικαιώματα διαχειριστή. Το άλλαξα και το πρόβλημα λύθηκε!!

Ευχαριστώ

bledi:
hello

The error shoes:
1. On Step 14 when you click to go to Step 15.
the error is shown very quick, 2 seconds, i tried many times, in mozilla and chrome the screen freezes, in explorer: HTTP 500 Internal Server Error.

I am using Iosr 3.6
The Server error Log is empty.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version