Support > Elxis 4.x/5.x DEV

Request Elxis 4.x extensions

<< < (9/27) > >>

webgift:
There is no need to be inpatient about. You could publish the website right now. Elxis 4.x is served with all of the appropriate code to search engines.

kyomar:
thanks datehell and webgift for your replies. Okay, I will publish the site without the sitemap for the time being. But I still believe that the sitemap is important for the search engines especially if one had one with the old site.

datahell:
I have not enough time to work on it. Today I worked just 30 minutes on it but I generated the first XML sitemap. I will complete it soon I believe.

A note
2-3 years ago I would agree with you, sitemap was important. Today I believe a sitemap is not required, it's OK if you have it but not required. Google (because a sitemap is mostly for google) can scan and fully index your site without any sitemap. Especially when Elxis 4.x has such a good internal linking system. For instance elxis.net is all indexed and there is no sitemap.

kyomar:
Thank you datahell for the update (great news) and comments about sitemaps. I too believe that sitemaps aren't as important any more but Google and Bing still recommend it (webmasters area).

benoir126:
How can we do for allow Authors create articles without having to give them a high level access 70, just from the  front page.

for exemple, in the BO, the admin can defini which categorie authors can create articles. I think it is very interesting for many people!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version