Community > Build with Elxis...

My Portfolio

<< < (2/3) > >>

rentasite:

Thanks 2 u also John. When i create a site, i want it to be an advertizement for my job, in the 1st place. That must be a rule for everyone.

rentasite:
Another site added today in my Portfolio

http://www.karpoi.gr

This site will be used only to show their products. The didnt want to use any eshop applications exc. So... i thought "Stargallery" would be fine. So its my 1st time im using Stargallery  :D

The design is a bit x-treme.

Spiros

P.S.: Coming soon, a site dedicated to Tourism & Room Rentals. Powered of course by Elxis CMS  ;D

Ivan Trebješanin:
Well done. I remembered, though it is a theme for another topic. That code on forms has a beautiful feature of spelling the code, but my experience is that users make the mistake of typing the letters in small letters, so I would like that there is a way to change the explaining text, and warn users to use capital letters when typing code. This security code is one of my favorite features in Elxis... but, unfortunately, on my sites I have to turn it off, so more users can register. :-[

rentasite:

Sorry to say jazzman, but i opened this topic only for my portfolio. Not Elxis features  :-\

Ivan Trebješanin:
Heard you supernet... I was referring to that security code, though, only from designer's (webmaster's) point of view, weather it is better to use it or not. I agree that maybe it could be understood that I'm discussing Elxis features, but actually I was talking about functionality of ANY website. Remark accepted... no more from me on that topic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version