International zone > Dutch

Elxis contra Vivvo

(1/1)

Netscype:
Beste mensen,

Ik gebruik al geruime tijd vivvo op mijn sites, maar wil veranderen van cms.
Mijn vraag is dan ook, nadat ik hier constand lees van 'site hacked', of ik er wel
goed aan doe om de verandering naar elxis te doen.

Persoonlijk vind ik elxis meer mogelijkheden bieden en denk ook zoekmachine vriendelijker.
Dus help me bij deze beslissing.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Netscype Gino

PS: Happy Newyear to all !

ks-net:
as far as can understand by translating at  online-translators  what are you writing in you posts ....

yes elxis is one (the one for me) of the most secured systems out there!

posts at this forum about "help my site hacked" has nothing to do with elxis it's self ... not till now.
by the moment we speak there is not a single time that elxis  has been hacked.

hacked sites using elxis have faced such problem after installing at their elxis-site  foreign-components or other extensions, modules, bots etc...
elxis strongly recommend not to install any other extension else from the ones that  exist at our download center and listed(marked) as "verified".

also pay attention to what other software are you installing at your server...

secure your server, configure php to use safe no-risky settings, elxis has been designed to use non-risky settings . http://wiki.elxis.org/wiki/PHP_settings

the main concern of elxis-team is security.. elxis will not ever sacrifice security over any flexibility or easiness  !

Ps.If you take a  close look you will see that  there are only a few posts that talking about "site-hacking" compared to  the amount of users using elxis cms.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version