Community > Build with Elxis...

School Site Example

(1/3) > >>

mmarch:
I carently developed school site example for UK school. Due i finished my studies 15 years ago and in different country from UK (like you everyone  ;) ) iwouldlike know your opinions - what there is wrong and whati should put more.

Please visit site and look on it

http://www.schoolsiteexample.org/

Regards

Ivan Trebješanin:
Hey, that's very useful for me, as I work at High Medical School, and webmastering is one of my duties here. Not the fastest site I've seen, but well developed structurally. Keep it up. I think some different components are needed for this purpose, but we cannot wait for datahell and eliasan to do everthing for us. ;)

mmarch:
Thank's a lot  :D

I checked your portfolio but didn't found Your High Medical School. Maybe you cen send me a link - i would like see your site.

About which components are you speaking?

Thank's again.

Ivan Trebješanin:
Hi mmarch,

Thank you for your interest. But, unfortunatly, I just registered their domain (vmsmmilankovic.edu.yu),  but still I have nothing to start with... My ambition is to implement even e-learning system trough Elxis. As for components... I am recieving a lot of requests on my elxis-srbija community site, for making elxis compatible components such as Alberghi, MisterEstate, and lots of other relational DB components wich could be used for many purposes. My opinion is that Elxis users should organize much better and create or modify more joomla components, as most of elxis users come from joomla community.

Once again,
Thanks for inspiring site. :D

CREATIVE Options:
mmarch,

Take a look at my under-development website for a English Language School.

e-nglish.eu

Now about a suggestion, one and the most important to start.

"Keep your website clean, fast and with out not important information"

Elxis FAN.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version