Support > Installation

ERROR240H

<< < (2/2)

Nuts:
I have chage Defender to G from GCF and I still get sever error ! :(

Nuts:
I have also followed the instruction from the automatic email:

2. If you accept this modification then you must delete the Elxis hashes file in order for the Elxis Defender to regenarate it without the modified file.
Elxis Defender hashes file: /home/account/respository file name /other/elxis_hashes_b4d7811cca6e88cbb509bf34202f24ba.php
The site wont come back online until you perform one of the above actions.

But the file gets deleted and gets created again, every time I referesh IOSR on a new subdomain!!

Nuts:
I have restored all files and DB and the test.mysite.com is avaialable now.

BUT , to install orginal files I still need to uninstall IOSR hotel and install the new one.

HOWEVER, I keep getting server error 500 (wrong configuration), if I uninstall IOSR hotel.

How can I uninstall IOSR hotel it without facing the error ??????

Thanks

datahell:
Error 500 has nothing to do with Defender or IOSR, it is a server error. Fix problems one by one.
For the defender do as I said, enable only the G filter.
For IOSR: you dont have to re-install it. More over never re-install Elxis or IOSR. Such problems are not on data saved in database. So a re-installation wont fix such problems.

Nuts:
Sorry, seems I am messing up and thank you for the patience and understanding: I thought uninstalling and installing back is the way to "restore original IOSR files". Before making another painful mistake I wanted to ask if I should I just replace the old files of IOSR and IOSR hotels with the new ones and that would mean restoring the orginal files?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version