Community > Elxis Community

new russian community

(1/2) > >>

Coursar:
new russian community  ;)
Hi all-)), we would like to create a Russian elxis community to support russian users. What we need to take into account, so as not to violate any rules and laws? Sincerely, coursar.

eliasan:
Hi coursar,

Thank you for your initiative and for asking.

We encourage the creation of Elxis communities around the world.

As we are having several requests for creating communities all over the world, we think that it is time to prepare a small document that will explain how a proper Elxis community should be setup.

The key word is "proper" and that is the reason we think that we have to prepare this document as a guideline.

As you can understand anyone can start a new Elxis community and we thank him before hand. Having years of experience in open source projects we think that it is better to try to help our friends by providing them with guidelines rather than letting themselves rediscover the circle.

Also we have to try to keep the quality of information on a high level, establishing procedures and comminication channels.

You could always send us a PM.

Thank you,
Ilias Antonopoulos

Coursar:
Russian frontend language for Elxis 2006.4. Installation & Administration Language packages are in the process of translation.

[old attachment deleted by admin]

datahell:
Thank you very much coursar.

A small problem: Gemini language file is encoded as ANSI. It must be encoded as utf-8. As I dont' have cyrilic keyboard I can not convert the encoding. Can you please save it as utf-8 and re-send it?

eliasan:
Hi datahell,

I have already send coursar a PM regarding this issue, as a reply to his PM about the Russian translation.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version