Support > Elxis 4.x/5.x DEV

Download request for Elxis 4.0 alpha

(1/2) > >>

datahell:
Elxis Team will soon release a private version of Elxis 4.0 Nautilus to a limited number of people. The purpose of the alpha version is to test, evaluate, locate bugs and translate the new CMS. If you want to become a tester of the upcoming Elxis 4.0 Nautilus release fill-in this form and submit it. We will evaluate your request and contact you with details on how to get Elxis 4.0 alpha pre-release when it is ready. Note that the alpha version is a private release, misses some features, and should not be used on online sites as it is not considered as a stable version yet. We expect the chosen testers to send back to us a report with their experience with the new Elxis.

Η Elxis Team θα διανείμει σύντομα μία ιδιωτική έκδοση του Elxis 4.0 Nautilus σε ένα περιορισμένο αριθμό ατόμων. Ο σκοπός της έκδοσης alpha είναι να δοκιμαστεί, αξιολογηθεί και μεταφραστεί το νέο CMS καθώς και να εντοπιστούν τυχόν σφάλματα. Αν επιθυμείτε να γίνετε δοκιμαστής της επερχόμενης έκδοσης Elxis 4.0 Nautilus συμπληρώστε αυτή την φόρμα και υποβάλετέ την. Θα αξιολογήσουμε το αίτημά σας και θα επικοινωνήσουμε μαζί σας με λεπτομέρειες στο πως θα λάβετε το Elxis 4.0 alpha όταν αυτό ετοιμαστεί. Σημειώστε πως η έκδοση alpha είναι ιδιωτική διανομή, της λείπουν κάποιες λειτουργίες και δεν θα πρέπει να χρησιμοποιηθεί σε online ιστότοπους καθώς δεν θεωρείται ακόμα σταθερή έκδοση. Αναμένουμε οι επιλαχόντες να μας στείλουν πίσω μία αναφορά με τις εμπειρίες τους με το νέο Elxis.

Download request for Elxis 4.0 alpha (english)

Download request for Elxis 4.0 alpha (greek)

Note: the alpha version misses a web installer. You must be able to import manually an SQL file to install Elxis 4.0 alpha.

Farhad Sakhaei:
It's time to fly .....

datahell:
It is VERY important to understand that this is a test, incomplete, unstable, not-supported, not-upgradeable and private version.
You should not try to build a normal online site with it.
The final Elxis 4.0 Nautilus release (scheduled for the September 2012) will have more features and improvements than this one.

I receive many participation requests, thank you for your interest.

webgift:
Please respect the time Elxis Team have spent in order to have this private version of Elxis 4.0 Nautilus. Help us to improve it! 

egibault:
Hello!
I am french new member
I am a new user Elxis I should like to test Elxis 4.0 Alpha
Elxis is for me the best cms
I am an advanced user
I want to participate in the project Elxis
Big thank you to the community Elxis for good job

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version