Support > Installation

ERROR: column "m.language" must appear in the GROUP BY clause or be used in an a

(1/2) > >>

mesalti:
After installing Elxis (amazing cms I must say) and entering for administration, I ask to see the pre-existent poll. However, I reveive this error:

"ERROR: column "m.language" must appear in the GROUP BY clause or be used in an aggregate function"

I installed Elxis for 4 times, but allways with this error.
I have Postgresql 7.4 and the charset for elxis database was LATIN1 and in another attempt UNICODE.

Can anyone help me please?
Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Mesalti - Portugal

eliasan:
Greetings to Portugal from Greece!

Hello mesalti,

I guess that you have upgraded from 2006.3 to 2006.4 without performing the database upgrade. That is why you get this error. Your database does not have the required column.

Please download and install Updiag tool (you can find it at Elxis Directory) and perform the upgrade in the right way.

For more info, please do not hesitate to ask.

mesalti:
Grretings from Portugal!

Actually, I installed "Elxis CMS 2006.4" directly... and the table elx_polls has already "language" varchar(250) field. (with pgAdminIII)

I think you were relating this, right? But I think this is not the problem  ???

Thank you!

Best regards,
Mesalti - Portugal

eliasan:
Hi Mesalti,

I hope that is not a problem directly related to Postgres. Please give us a little time to check it and reproduce it.

Meanwhile, could it be possible to test your installation with MySQL?

Thank you,
Ilias

mesalti:
Well,

I do not have MySQL installed  :(
I'm not thinking install on it, however, if I'll install I will replay the result to you.

Think you for helping me :)

Best regards,
Mesalti - Portugal

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version