Extensions > Templates

Chloe Template

<< < (8/8)

jesusto:
Hi,

I love this template, but I need two columns (right and left) that will only be shown if there are some modules in them.

I would also like 4 module positions at the bottom to place some modules.

Can anyone help me to achieve this?

Thanks a lot

ArXoS:
Hello elxis team!
I have a question on this great template .
How can i add 3 more frontpage top boxes? I need total 9 (another one line of 3 boxes)
Regards

ArXoS:
OK, i thing i got it
I do some edit at chloe.class.php ($i < 10 )
and to chloe.xml for admin settings

It seems its working
Do i forgot something ?

webgift:
That's OK @Arxos!

perseas:
Hello elxis team! Hello elxis forum!

@Datahell
I'm using the chloe-template on my site.

Question (proposal)

1. - How can i use the mouse over (out) event on button ilogin , instead click event ? (The same on icons Bookmarks, messages)

- When a user is connected the pop up window or list Menu, on  mouse over event, will displays: My profile button, Logout button, Mycart, MyBookmarks, Mymessages

2. At Version 1.1 you Added icons at the top corner for managing bookmarks, notes, reminders and personal messages with the same onmouseclick event and slide-down all "chloe_topline1".

- Is it posible to Be used a pop up window  instead  slide-down of chloe_topline1 with appearance login-module,  in it?

I think just watching the icons the member does not understand or escape attention what function do.
Especially bookmarks icon that is associated with the entire tyin add page to favorites browser.

I think that mod adminmessages of Elxis  4.4 is the best appearance for Messages at frontend of Chloe templete.

Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version