Support > Database

Something or somebody changes mySQL password

(1/3) > >>

StefanSultanov:
Hello!

The site password constantly changes to "YES".

First it happened to www.lechebnizavedenia.com - Elxis 2008.0 Nemesis
Now it is happening with a second site I'm building - Elxis 2009.0 Pandora

Any Ideas?  Could it be happening during server interaction?  ???

ks-net:
site or mysql password?

both are strange... and first time hear about this..... 

check your server .. ask server administrator... who else have access?

jimmyz:
In file configuration.php, line 10 $mosConfig_user = 'username'; and line11 $mosConfig_password = 'xxx'; lays the username and pass for accessing the mysql database.

In database table elx_users, you can see the "Super Administrator's" md5 hash of the password used to access administration panel, under "id" 62.

StefanSultanov:
Yes I asked.

First with the Nemesis it was easy cause I made the configuration.php - unwritable.
But with the Pandora it is even stranger because the hosting package doesn't utilise a domain name i. e. no one knows it and no one except me has access officialy.

There has been only 5 minutes since I finished installation and ZAP! Same thing. The bad news is that I didn't see the password for the Data Base to change in the new version's configuration.php.

So I will have to reupload and install. I will be glad to give you the address if it happens again.

Thanks

StefanSultanov:
Hey, I'm back again!

Check this out
PHP Error [Warning]
URI: index2.php?mosmsg=The+configuration+details+have+been+updated%21
Path: /includes/adodb/drivers/adodb-mysql.inc.php
Line: 382
mysql_pconnect() [function.mysql-pconnect]: Access denied for user 'MKjys78vgRpwek'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
mysql Error [1045] : PCONNECT
URI: index2.php?mosmsg=The+configuration+details+have+been+updated%21
Message: Access denied for user 'MKjys78vgRpwek'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
localhost
alphab7csd

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version