The following extensions/pages have been updated till now to Elxis 5.x style:
- Component Elxis Translator
- Component Elxis Menu
- Statistics
- Logs manager
- Backup manager
- Cache manager
- Re-routing

The following are considered deprecated and are been removed from Elxis html (but will be supported for backwards compatibility):
- Lightbox windows (replaced by native Elxis5 modal windows)
- JQuery (Elxis5 does not need it)
- Ajax grid tables (Replaced by native  Elxis5 data tables)
- APC cache (deprecated by PHP)
and more...

Elxis 5.x libraries, helpers and css/js frameworks are under continuous update with brand new features.

I post 2 screenshots.

chongbing:
Cool ! can't wait to see it.  :)

Please let me know if the new version needs to be translated into Chinese.

bully:
Iam with Elxis, since , I am not sure, was most Joomla(?) modules would install install. a long time ago. The way it's develping, I like is well. Just the forum somehow is a bit low frequented and a number of replies are somehow pretty shortcut and number again of them is treated very private. Not sure why.
I still gonna stick with Elxis, best so far iin the huge CMS choices

Personally. I would wish myself, that modules getting developed, where possible, according to user requests./voted for. They even could get a price tag.

To be honest... there is at for me, a lot of 'rubbish" modules, whichI personally not see a sensible use for and others, somehow needed, really needed, especially for interchanging between website, just don't make it out to life :( as well, as some 'fresh" looking templates.

Yes, there is ahuge choice, but they are all very much "old fashion". Maybe someone can bring a bit of fresh wind into there? I would love to help, I am just not good enough and design, I am more old fashioned, than published here, so I am pretty useless. But for sure, I am good in it, to know, what I am missing a lot

bully

datahell:
You can always ask developing modules and plugins here is the forum. If your request is not too special and also useful to other users there is a strong possibility to develop it for you. But if it is something very custom you have to hire a professional to do it for you as a paid job. I personally release many Elxis extensions and updates to existing ones continuously for my commercial products and for private purposes. just yesterday I released IOS Rentals v1.3 and updates for Elxis and Wordpress plugins.

Note: This topic is for Elxis 5.x development, open an other topic for other subjects.

datahell:
Extension manager is under development. Most of the component is ready for Elxis 5. I post a comparison screenshot between Elxis 4 and Elxis 5.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version