Extensions > Bridges

SMF 1.1.2 compability?

(1/2) > >>

nothing1:
Hello i was looking for SMF1.1RC3 but couldnt find it instead i found 1.1.2 and I set it up with the Bridge which i thought worked good then problems started happening like when you go back to actual site you are not logged in anymore even if you set "remember me".

Also i dont know if this is an issue on compability with elxis or just SMF but when trying to preview post it doesnt show it, it stays at fetching preview but doesnt log an error on the admin panel.

If bridge isn't compatible with SMF 1.1.2, is there any estimated time of when it will be?

CREATIVE Options:
Here is all the archived (old) version of the SMF,
http://www.simplemachines.org/download/?archive

If the bridge is compatible with the new version of the SMF 1.1.2 you have to wait for an answer from the Elxis Team.

nothing1:
I checked there before and just verified right now, there is no RC1. Will it work with 1.1 stable or can some one pass me the complete (new install) package for RC1?

Thank you in advance.

CREATIVE Options:
You can find the link of the SMF1.1RC3 also at my webpage.

Here is the link for the directory

nothing1:
Thanx a lot but the link seems to NOT be working.  It says requested file not found. Can you please check and see if it works, with Firefox i get it but it comes as 1kb and when I try to extract it, it said archive corrupt. So im sure the link isnt right.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version