Support > General

Content Slider module

(1/2) > >>

xmanhattan:
Hello all,

I am trying to use Content Slider on the flex template to rotate text from a category but I think that there is a problem with the css because all of the text appears larger and overlaps the container.

When I display the content from the same category in the position where I am trying to use Content Slider, the text appears correctly.

I tried reducing the width to 250 and then to 200 but that does not work.  I have also tried changing the font sizes to
font-size: 0.9em; and line-height:1.0em; and added word-wrap: break-word; overflow-wrap: break-word;
but it still looks terrible.

Is anyone else using this and what changes did you make if any to mod_cslider.css?

image attached

datahell:
Wait, I will make an improved version.

datahell:
I fixed the title, fix loading jQuery, I made the module responsive (removed the "Width" parameter), added 2 more styles, improved compatibility to Elxis 5.x,  and made a few others improvements. I released the changes as version 1.1 which you can download from EDC

xmanhattan:
Terrific, great news!  Thank you datahell

xmanhattan:
I updated the module on the client site and made some minor changes to their template modifications file.
There is still a minor problem with h2. 
I am not sure how this works as it looks like it bounces back the text and causing the font to display garbled text.

see attached image and css

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version