Extensions > Bots and plugins

Anyform plugin

(1/2) > >>

bledi:
Hello
I am trying to create a form of terms and consitions accept using a email form.
I need that the contract or terms and conditions to be part of the input item form, so to receive it in the email together wit the other items name, telephone, email etc..
I was trying "custom item"  none of the items can include the contract itself (2 pages) to be input form element. Is rhat any way to do that
Thanks in advance

datahell:
"custom" form type is only to display html code inside form. You cannot get this text in the email. You only get as result the input form elements like text, select, radio, etc. I trick that you can try is to write the terms inside a "textarea" element and hide it with css.

<item type="textarea" name="comments" label="Terms and Conditions" default="" tip="" class="elx_invisible"><![CDATA[Blah blah blah]]></textarea>

Blacksoll:
Another issue i have with anyform :

In .xml i put at label="my custom title is too big & when i sudmit form i get email with only some characters and not complete title of the form"

Where can i change the number of characters that form sends for label title ?

nikos:
In a form published only for registered users, I would like to control if it has been submitted by a user so in case that the user attempts to resubmit the same form, to see a message "you have already submitted this form".

Is it possible to include this useful option in a next plugin update?

datahell:
@Blacksoll: This is not an AnyForm issue. RFC2822 says that the e-mail subject length should not be more than 78 characters per line. Different mail clients may handle this restriction differently.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version