Extensions > Modules

Any Slider that has full Multilingual functionality?

(1/3) > >>

seadhna:
Hi there,
I'm using the Slidorian module, but it doesn't support multi-lingual websites. Only title, but you cannot translate description text or URL.
Is there any slider module that can translate everything? I can't find in EDC.

seadhna:
Actually, @webgift I realise now I can make the URLs multi-lingual by using Elxis format URLs instead of absolute links, but is there any way to translate the description text in Slidorion?

seadhna:
Just to clarify: this is when I choose 'user images' as the Source, so that the slides can be manually created.

datahell:
The slidorion slider uses title and subtitle and already translates them. Which slider shows article intro/main text?

seadhna:
Hi datahell,
in the Slidorion module, on the parameters tab, there are four options in a dropdown for 'Source'. If you choose 'Latest Articles' or 'Category' or 'Multiple Categories' then yes, the subtitle is automatically pulled in the correct language. However, if you wish to show a custom list of slides and choose 'user images' as 'Source', then the subtitle is no longer automatic. There is a field called 'Description' which is manually entered. However, there is no way to translate this into other languages.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version