Extensions > Bots and plugins

AnyForm plugin

(1/5) > >>

datahell:
I just released a free form generation plugin for Elxis. With AnyForm you can create really ANY standard form as it uses Elxis Form library in the backend. i am sure many people will love it.

You can download AnyForm plugin from EDC.

More information tomorrow.

nikos:
Great news, great plugin! Congratulations !!!

webgift:
Really great and complete extension!

chongbing:
Awesome!

datahell:
Plugin AnyForm updated to version 1.2

I would like to make a general presentation of the plugin as I haven't done so yet. If you have any questions you can reply below.

Most important features

* With AnyForm you can create ANY form.
* It uses Elxis form library in the backend.
* It supports 43 different input field types (select, text, radio, checkbox, textarea, etc).
* It supports fieldsets and tabs
* Input elements and all other form details are declared in an XML file with simple syntax even for newbies.
* Forms are multilingual.
* You can choose the submitted form data to be send to one or more email addresses, and/or saved in database, and/or saved in a text file.
* There is option to save both successful and unsuccessful submission attempts to Elxis logs folder (log rotation is also supported).
* HTML is generated automatically, you dont need to have programming skills.
* CSS and required Javascript is applied automatically.
* Form validation is done automatically.
* You can customize the generated forms and input fields.
* Supports Dynamic form loading (a trick by me). On a single form integration you can load dynamically unlimited different forms.
* There is option to change integration article's title to the form's title automatically.
* The design is responsive and forms are mobile friendly.
* Extended users documentation (24 pages in English) is available for licensed customers (read License below)
* About 20 keywords are supported (automatic values for input items with dynamic data). Examples: {TOMORROW}, {FIRSTNAME}, {NEXTMONTH}
Download AnyForm for free from EDC.

Examples
A few example of how you declare form items in XML files.

A text input field:
<item type="text" name="name" label="FIRSTNAME" default="{FIRSTNAME}" tip="Please write your name"></item>

A date picker:
<item type="date" name="date" label="DATE" required="1" default="{TOMORROW}" tip="" />

An "I am not a robot" captcha field:
<item type="norobot" name="notrobot" label="" default="" tip="" />

License

Plugin AnyForm is free. Forms generated by AnyForm display a small copyright note at the bottom. This is the only reward for Ioannis Sannos, the developer of AnyForm, for giving you this plugin for free. If you don't want to display this copyright you can purchase a license to remove it. By purchasing a copyright removal license you also get extended documentation for AnyForm plugin written by Ioannis Sannos.

Copyright removal and documentation by Is Open Source

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version