Extensions > Components

Open Shop v2.0

(1/6) > >>

datahell:
I announce you begin of development of Open Shop v2.0

1 new feature and 1 new configuration option already added:

- Added Price Policy for all products. Values: Normal or Call for price.
If set to Call For Price then product price is not visible and the product cannot be added into cart. Instead an Add A Quote form will be displayed to the customer. This can be VERY USEFUL to products such as custom services which as difficult to tell an exact price before contacting the customer (eg paint of a house, seminars, custom web development, etc)

- Added configuration option to hide tags in product's page.

Open Shop v2.0 will have more exiting new features* and a brand new design. Stay tuned!
If you have a feature request you may post it below.

* A feature that I plan to add is this: Option to add dynamic characteristics into a product cart item. Here is a usage example to understand why this can be VERY helpful: You have a product named "Domain registration". The customer can add it into a cart and buy it but you dont know which domain he wants to register. By using a dynamic attribute you can attach a custom characteristic (domain name) to this cart item.

rentasite:
Great news!

- I like the "Call for price" feature. Will this be a Global setting or it can be applied separately for individual products??
- Also the "Dynamic characteristics" will be very useful.

My requests:

1) As previously discussed  :) that double click for the 3 buttons (add to cart, add to wishlist, add to compare list) should change and be more user friendly. Because many can not understand that by double clicking will lead them to another page.
2) Improvement in the way the Offers are displayed on eshop's home page.

datahell:
"Call for price" can be applied to individual products. If it would be for all products then there would be no difference with the "Products catalog" option. So you can sell products A, B, C online and for products D, E display an inquiry form. This new feature is almost ready!

One new feature is been added that solves any display/style/functionality request: Open Shop templates. The "CSS" configuration option (by default "ios" style) changed to "Template". Open Shop templates are not limited in applying custom CSS, they can set custom HTML, javascript and functionality. Although to do such things requires some custom development you have the option to do it without modifying Open Shop source code.

Notes: v1.x "ios" CSS style will be converted to a v2.x template so if you use that option you will not have display changes to your site if you update from v1 to v2. If you use an other custom v1.x CSS style you will have to either use a v2.x template or convert it to a v2.x template. The "agora" template will be commercial.

web-infox:
Μέθοδοι αποστολής και με Αντικαταβολή
Μέθοδοι πληρωμής και Τράπεζα Πειραιώς
Φίλτρα
Εισαγωγή XML από άλλη πηγή
Ομάδες τροποποιητών (υποχρεωτικό ή όχι)

bledi:
Hello datahell!
Can you add also a calendar plugin, to rent (or buy, or deliver) the products at certain date.
regards

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version