Extensions > Bots and plugins

Gallery plugin navigation black bars after upgrade 4.4 - 4.5

(1/2) > >>

kyomar:
Hi, I have just updated elxis 4.4. to 4.5 with the patch provided (thanks for the update - great!). The only problem I have now is the black navigation bars with the gallery plugin as seen in the attached file.
Any ideas what could cause this? Thanks a lot for any help.

datahell:
The style is been applied by your template or the standard.css file. This is the html of the buttons.

<button id="cboxPrevious" type="button">previous</button>
<button id="cboxNext" type="button">next</button>
<button id="cboxSlideshow">stop slideshow</button>

you can apply any style you like in your template's css file or even hide them:

#cboxPrevious, #cboxNext, #cboxSlideshow{ display:none; }

kyomar:
Thanks a lot datahell for your quick response - much appreciated. I am not able to solve the problem. I haven't changed anything, just upgraded from 4.4 to 4.5. Perhaps the gallery plugin needs an overhaul us it is still version 1 from 2012. Could be that something in colorbox.css is not wright any more - I don't know. Anyway, the plugin doesn't function properly anymore, would be nice if you could fix it.
Thank you very much and have a great day,
Markus

datahell:
The module does not generate any error. I will check it in the afternoon on my local installation and answer you again.

kyomar:
Thank you datahell for looking into it. I am using a slightly modified plugin (you did this for me a few years ago). Perhaps you can incorporate this in the standard version for everybody to use.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version