Support > Installation

ERROR240H

(1/2) > >>

Nuts:
Upon activation of IOSR Hotels I get an error: FILESYSTEM CHECK FAILED. RESTORE IOSR HOTELS ORIGINAL FILES, ERROR240H

I am creating an exact copy of another site and hence bought another key.

Is there any other way to activate it, which would still keep the copy of the old IOSR Hotels with its previous customisation (if customisation is what is causing the problem)? I am not sure if it is customisation issue, because the version of the IOSR hotels that I am trying to activate is 2.2, with date showing as of January 14, 2016 18:05, hence leads me into thinking that it is up-today and previous customisations were overwritten. Appologies for the lack of knowledge. :(

Question: is there any other way to activate it, except installing a new IOSR hotels, (that comes with activation keys)?

Thanks for any hints and support ! 

datahell:
If IOSR files are not exactly as the original the software cannot be activated.
Restore the original IOSR files from the official installation package, activate it and then overwrite the files with your changed ones.

Nuts:
1. is it correct to assume that if I use the activation key on the separate installtion, on my host server, on a sumdomain.mysite.com, the activation key will not work, if I want to use it again to activate the main site (mysite.com) ???

2. I have created a copy of my site to see what will be result of UNINSTALLING IOSR HOtels and installing it back with original file through the extension installer, but I get an error: " error! internal server error". What is the reason?

Thanking you very much  in advance for any minute you spend on replying to this .......

Nuts:
No action taken sence the pre-last post and Now it gives me a new error: Request dropped!

A protected file has been modified! If you dont know what to do consider Elxis documentation or visit Elxis forums for support.
Reference code: SEC-DEFF-0001

Sorry for the inconvenience.

What does it this mean ?

Thank you

datahell:
Protected file modified: You have enabled the F (Files) filter in Elxis defender and you modified a protected file, so Defender triggered an allert. Open configuration.php and change DEFENDER filters to just 'G'

Each IOSR license is for one 1 installation (1 elxis site), you can not use the same activation key on a second Elxis installation, regardless where this installation is.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version