I uploaded a video capture demonstrating Elxis Nautilus multilingual interface
You can downloaded it here
1. In Elxis Nautilus items (articles, modules, categories, etc) are available for all languages.
2. On certain items you can add translations. Each item can have more than 1 multilingual elements (for example title, subtitle, meta keys, caption, etc, for a content article).
3. The translation system can be extended extremely easy to third party extensions.
4. I have also implemented Bing (microsoft) automatic translations.
5. Translation elements can be text and textarea form fields and also WYSIWYG and BBCode editor instances.