Support > Public Speaking

Internet explorer 9 sucks!

<< < (2/6) > >>

nikos:
IE 6,7,8,9,... -> Άλλαξε τα ρούχα του ο Μανωλιός και τα βαλε αλλιώς -> The same story

ks-net:
i am proud to  announcement that for the last year i am a linux user...
yes ONLy LINUX  ...since last year... i do not care for any junk systems and browsers   ... for reasons such as datahell described and much more!!!

MS thinks that their browsers must be integrated with the OS ...they think that this way they will jail people??
good luck to them... they dig their grave! they didn't learn their lesson... come back ms-people next year ..  maybe with a ie10?

Andres08:
Newly  few days ago I installed IE 8  as I had it year ago and cursor jumped  down when posting exactly on my forum like this one is, SMF 1.1.13.
So I decide to download it once again and when posting with quote  cursor still jumping down and it is not possible to post. 
It looks I am far away to upgrade to IE 9, rather switch to Linux or use Mozilla only.

nikos:
I made the mistake to update to my laptop from IE8 to IE9 mostly from curiosity to see what new exists.

And i was looking the site http://booking.isopensource2.com where is used template philoxenia which uses javascript roundies.

The result is tragic concerning roundies which IE9 does not recognize at all and see them as simple rectangles :o and i wonder how is possible that people there to Microsoft they published a newer version which it was supposed to fix bugs of previous versions and the result is that they just went a step or more back.

Finally for those one they still use IE i think that version 7 is less bad from all.

ks-net:

--- Quote ---and i wonder how is possible that people there to Microsoft they published a newer version which it was supposed to fix bugs of previous versions and the result is that they just went a step or more back
--- End quote ---
ms world have only corners

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version