Support > FAQs

You have problems with Elxis? Check Updiag first!

(1/4) > >>

datahell:
The first step to solve any problem regarding your Elxis installation is to check that your site filesystem is intact. You can perform this check easily through the Updiag administration tool. Updiag does not included in the main Elxis distribution, so you have to download it from elxis.org website and upload it in the tools folder via FTP. If Updiag inform you that some files are not up-to-date or are missing first update them to the latest release before trying to do anything else.

rentasite:

Im in the "Download hash files" area, and i see these 2 options:

2006.4_ext and 2006.4

What's the difference between those two hash files?

eliasan:
99,99% of the time what you need to check against an Elxis installation is the 2006.4 hash files.
2006.4_ext, as its name implies, extends the check to other files like installation, if I am remember well.

sylva:
hi,
i have somes warnings on my site and many links and text have been cut i don't know why;
during the intallation i had a warning about the safe mode.
you can check the site here:

www.damonbes.niloo.fr

thanks

Ivan Trebješanin:

--- Quote from: sylva on May 23, 2009, 17:58:54 ---during the intallation i had a warning about the safe mode.

--- End quote ---

Hi sylva, safe mode is ON and that is causing you trouble. You need to ask your host to disable safe mode in php.ini.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version