Extensions > Tools

jalali date in elxis

<< < (2/2)

amertad:
The system is designed in the form of open source & multilingual.
According to the language - Date and time of the system to change.
for Example: Joomla!

datahell:
I don't understand. Is this a complaint because Elxis does not support jalali date? Do you know any system on the planet that has all the features you like pre-installed? Joomla does not have commercial extensions and hacks? There is no other CMS that supports better the Farsi/Persian language than Elxis. If you know any, just tell me to compare the technical specifications. And most of this support is due to Farhad's work.

If you really care about open source work on Elxis and provide us with the required modifications in order Elxis to support the Jalali date format. If you don't know programming pay someone to do this and then send the code back to us to add it in elxis. This is how you support open source. Not by just requesting stuff and make complaints if we don't have everything ready for you.

ks-net:

--- Quote ---date = 2009/nov/14   >>  jalali= 1388/8/28

this part not free...!

price in open source cms !!!! = farhad...
--- End quote ---

you got some million lines of  code for free... but it is not enough for you ... you want everything for free and you want it now... you demanding somethings that none is obligated to  offer you....

you can not demand or complain about what is not offered.. but ..

you must be thankful of what you get for free

people like farhad work hard and they have provided tones of code for free... if they decide to add extra features to elxis and  that those have to be charged they have any right to do so

elxis is the most multilingual system out there.. 1001% there is nothing else more multilingual than elxis..
this the true and this is why you trying elxis....be honest!

amertad:
thank you ...
Problem is not free to.
Should be considered because of - that we have provided free for information can be friends.
The hope of growth and strength.
I love elxis

Farhad Sakhaei:
Amertad ,
As I mentioned in Persian community , We , in Pars Mizban are offering quality services based on Elxis project , We made a great CMS that supports RTL compatibility in the world , trust me , that there isn't any CMS out this place that support multilingual and RTL direction compatibility , of course that this made with a group activity of Elxis Team and Elxis Community ...

I can tell you that how you can make the mosFormatDate function to support Jalali date , But this is not enough to make the dates Jalali ...
There are many modifications should be done to make this correct ... So this was the reason that we offer these services ...
Also we offer quality services of support , online help , offline help , Training , Domain registration , Provide Powerful hosting , ... in a package for Elxis services ...
You can ask our customers about our quality and feel it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version