Extensions > Tools

PDF error! [SOLVED]

<< < (3/3)

datahell:
I added it the above solution in Elxis main release. 2 more things to pay attention:
1. The logo.png image is now taken from the main images/ directory and not from includes/tcpdf/images/ directory. So make sure there is always a "logo.png" file inside your images/ directory.
2. A fix for the blank image constant:
define ("K_BLANK_IMAGE", K_PATH_MAIN.SEP."includes".SEP."tcpdf".SEP."images".SEP."_blank.png");

Now everything is fine.

Amigamerlin:

--- Quote from: datahell on October 29, 2008, 08:06:14 ---I added it the above solution in Elxis main release. 2 more things to pay attention:
1. The logo.png image is now taken from the main images/ directory and not from includes/tcpdf/images/ directory. So make sure there is always a "logo.png" file inside your images/ directory.
2. A fix for the blank image constant:
define ("K_BLANK_IMAGE", K_PATH_MAIN.SEP."includes".SEP."tcpdf".SEP."images".SEP."_blank.png");

Now everything is fine.

--- End quote ---

Is this fix valid for 2008.0 release and How to fix it?

Thanks

datahell:
Yes, if you only modify the config file of tcpdf I guess it will work fine.

Farhad Sakhaei:
OK John , Thank you

To Amigamerlin :
TCPDF of 2008.0 is an old version , You can replace the folder of tcpdf to 2008.1 one ... It will be update to newer version , Then you can replace the config file that I attached ...  :)

Amigamerlin:

--- Quote from: Farhad Sakhaei on October 29, 2008, 11:59:57 ---OK John , Thank you

To Amigamerlin :
TCPDF of 2008.0 is an old version , You can replace the folder of tcpdf to 2008.1 one ... It will be update to newer version , Then you can replace the config file that I attached ...  :)

--- End quote ---

Thank you you all Farhad and John  !!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version