Extensions > Bridges

Forums- SMF Install?

<< < (2/2)

Despain:
Cool, I used that and everything went smooth up until the end. I went to the site and clicked on the menu link that I made.

I can't really make sense of this. I assume it's because of the version difference and there is nothing I can do about it. Hopefully I'm wrong, and there's a way to make this work:

--- Code: ---PHP WARNING
PHP: smf11rc3::require() [function.smf11rc3-require]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration
uri: index.php?option=com_bridge&brid=106&Itemid=55
path: /components/com_bridge/bridge.php
version: Elxis 2008.0 Stable rev1891 [ Olympus ] 10-February-2008 00:39 GMT+2
WARNING(2): /home2/flulvhbn/public_html/hive/bridges/smf11rc3/smf11rc3.php, line 34

PHP WARNING
PHP: smf11rc3::require(http://hive.rhinocap.net/forum/Settings.php) [function.smf11rc3-require]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found
uri: index.php?option=com_bridge&brid=106&Itemid=55
path: /components/com_bridge/bridge.php
version: Elxis 2008.0 Stable rev1891 [ Olympus ] 10-February-2008 00:39 GMT+2
WARNING(2): /home2/flulvhbn/public_html/hive/bridges/smf11rc3/smf11rc3.php, line 34

Fatal error: smf11rc3::require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'http://hive.rhinocap.net/forum/Settings.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home2/flulvhbn/public_html/hive/bridges/smf11rc3/smf11rc3.php on line 34
--- End code ---

Thanks for the help.

Ivan Trebješanin:

--- Quote from: Despain on February 29, 2008, 07:40:25 ---Cool, I used that and everything went smooth up until the end. I went to the site and clicked on the menu link that I made.

--- End quote ---

Well, I did tell you that you should first test it on local machine, didn't I? You can destroy your site, if you use untested stuff like that. If you can't make neccecary changes to make it work, please wait till verified solution comes up on elxis-downloads.com.

Despain:
Didn't destroy anything, I have backups of the important stuff.  8) It was worth a shot.

I doubt it would be too hard to find another CMS that does what I need it to do. Thanks for trying.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version